PERMANENT JEWELRY APPOINTMENTS
PERMANENT JEWELRY APPOINTMENTS
Please note: appointments are released monthly - if you do not see any available, it means they are all booked and we will be releasing more soon! Follow us on instagram for the most up to date info about appointments
Meet your new favorite everyday accessory
A dainty gold chain that we 'weld' onto you, creating a seamless bracelet or anklet! This process is easy and fun - treat your your friend to matching bracelets or surprise someone with a special birthday present that will last! We offer a selection of 14k chains to chose from, as well as a selection of vintage and contemporary charms if you want a little extra flair.
- We can take up to 2 people (friends, mom, bf, etc) per appointment. There is no limit on how many pieces per appointment, so go wild!
- We recommend coming a few min early to your appointment if you'd like to take some time to try on the chains and find your perfect match.
- We charge $60 at booking of the appointment, which is then put toward your permanent piece. If an appointment is missed or canceled less than 72 hrs before, it is a nonrefundable deposit.
- Pricing: chains are 14k gold, and are sold by the inch. Current chain prices are between $19 and $50 per inch (average wrist size is about 6.5"-7", average ankle size 7.5"-10"). Specific chains and pendants are subject to availability.
- Charms are priced individually, and start around $30 and go up from there. They are mostly 14k gold with gems such as diamonds, ruby, emerald, sapphire, etc.
- For answers to other frequently asked questions, scroll down to our Q and A below.
What does "permanent jewelry" mean?
Marisa will weld on a custom fit bracelet to your wrist or ankle using an easy, painless process. Because the bracelet is welded on, it does not have a clasp and therefore will "permanently" stay on (until you decide to remove it).
What bracelet options do you have? Pricing?
We currently only offer 14k yellow and white gold chains, and a few 18k yellow gold chains. Chain selections are subject to market availability, but we generally have about 10-15 different types of chain to chose from (don't worry, you will find something you love! ) Chain is priced by the inch, and current chain prices range between $19 and $50 per inch (average wrist size is about 6.5"-7", average ankle size 7.5"-10").
There are no appointments available! Do you take walk ins?
We do not currently accept walk ins at this time, and are only able to offer appointments on a month by month basis on specific days. If you don't see any appointments on the calendar, it means that all available appointments are booked. But don't worry - you can keep tabs on when we are opening booking or nab a cancellation by following us on instagram @marisamasonjewelry
What if I want it off?
Easy - if you need or want to remove your bracelet or anklet, they can easily be cut at home with a pair of scissors.
What do I do if my bracelet breaks or stretches?
Don't worry - though hardy, gold does have its limits - if your piece breaks or stretches, just keep the chain and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a repair. No need to schedule a separate appointment, unless you'd like to add another chain at the same time.
Can you take your permanent bracelet through airport security?
Yes! TSA does not ask you to remove fine jewelry when going through security.
Can my kid get one?
We are happy to apply chains to kids 12 and over, with parental consent.
I have a permanent chain from another vendor that broke - will you fix it?
We are happy to fix outside pieces, but require that you purchase one of our chains as well - good excuse to add to the stack!